Welcome! If you’re new to this site, this page is for you.
Step 1: Sign up for weekly email updates delivered straight to your inbox. We’ll send you class plans, movement tips and inspiration boosters every Wednesday morning. Just enter your name and email address on the left.
Step 2: Check out resources that you’re most interested in. We’ve listed some below to get you started.
Interested in posture?
- Introducing neutral pelvis in a beginner mat class
- What to avoid with beginner mat classes
- The two best strategies to gain teaching experience when you have none
- The best cueing formula
- Essential class design principles
- Pilates class design tips and guidelines
- How to make sure your new Pilates class is a smash hit
- Step by step Pilates class design process
Take your teaching to the next level with
- Class music, demystified
- 5 musts to be a great Pilates instructor
- Inspire your Pilates teaching
- Why can’t I do a roll-up?
- Springboard 101
- Foot fetish
- Goal setting
- Happier clients in 4 simple steps
Step 3: Share your thoughts and leave comments below each article. We want to hear from you.